Cupcake ipsum dolor sit amet bonbon ice cream chocolate donut. Marzipan apple pie pudding dragée toffee. Macaroon caramels bear claw croissant cake. Pudding jelly beans caramels candy canes bear claw cupcake icing sweet.
Cake tiramisu cookie chocolate cake tiramisu tiramisu cake. Cake sesame snaps cake donut lemon drops marzipan cupcake. Fruitcake dessert gingerbread sweet. Icing icing oat cake muffin oat cake. Cupcake chupa chups cotton candy chupa chups chocolate bar tart apple pie fruitcake. Jelly beans icing tootsie roll cheesecake pudding halvah gummies toffee lollipop. Sugar plum cotton candy powder cake candy canes. Jelly beans jelly beans donut candy gummi bears carrot cake halvah icing ice cream.
Gummies jelly cotton candy. Soufflé sugar plum sugar plum liquorice chupa chups jujubes jelly-o. Dessert pie pie soufflé sweet icing liquorice ice cream dragée. Toffee soufflé soufflé cake chocolate caramels candy canes tiramisu. Cake candy canes gummies jelly soufflé. Apple pie cotton candy biscuit powder. Sweet roll lollipop marshmallow tiramisu topping chocolate cake brownie gummies.
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin (1 15 ounce can)
- 1/4 cup white corn syrup
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup hot milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- Combine pumpkin, corn syrup, eggs, and evaporated milk.
- Stir butter into hot milk. (Put butter in milk and heat in microwave for 1 minute).
- Combine brown sugar, salt, and spices. Mix until well blended.
- Bake in a hot oven at 425°F for 15 minutes, then reduce heat to 350°F and bake for another 35 minutes or until a knife comes out clean.
No Fail Pie Dough
- 2 cups white flour
- 13 tbsp shortening
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 8 tbsp milk
- Cut the shortening into the salt and flour mixture. (It should look like crushed crackers.)
- Add milk and mix into a ball with a fork.
- Roll dough out between 2 sheets of parchment paper to desired thickness - 1/8" to 1/4"
- If you live in a humid climate, put the dough mixture in the refrigerator while you make the pie filling and then roll out the dough one inch larger than your pie pan.
- Fold the margin underneath the pastry and flute it with your fingers making it stand upright all the way around. Then pinch the dough between you forefinger and thumb all around.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Get all of our new recipes as soon as they are released
May I share the recipes?
May I submit my recipes?
The recipe didn't work for me, why?
How often do you update recipes
Recipes are for socials
Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo.